Popular Posts

Friday, February 8, 2013

HUGE SAVINGS and razor review

Razor Review

I know, I know... razors are not baby products, but I just had to share this information with you.  Let's just say this is a product for all the mommies and daddies (and aunts, uncles, grandparents, friends...). The potential savings is huge and I get really excited about saving money!  

My husband and I have been so frustrated lately with the price of razor cartridges!  That's probably because we recently had to fork over a small fortune for them a couple weeks ago....  Anyway, Steve came across this website that is absolutely amazing!!!!  This company makes razors (mens and women's) that are comparable to Galette razors (Venus, Fusion...).  After much research (thanks to hubby) we purchased some for ourselves.  I got mine in the mail yesterday (did I mention they offer FREE SHIPPING???) and tried it for the first time today!  I was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked!  The shave was extremely close AND no cuts or scratches!  I personally liked it better and thought it did a better job than the Venus Embrace system I was using.  Who would have thought?!?!    If you have tried these razors, I would love to hear your opinion on them.

www.dorcousa.com

The best part about these razors...they are cheap!  I couldn't find Venus razor cartridges for less than $2.50 per cartridge (some were even over $3.00).  The new Shai razor (that's the one I got and LOVE) were less than half of that.  I got a pack of 24 razors for $28.05.  That is $1.17 per cartridge!!!  You do need to purchase a new handle that is compatible with all their cartridges though, but they are also inexpensive (less than $5).

If you change razor cartridges every two weeks that's a savings of $34.58 a year per person.  If you change your razors more often like I do, or if you happen to use the even more expensive cartridges, the savings are even greater!  These days every penny counts right?!?!

I hope you will at least check out the website and see what these razors are all about.  They have razors and cartridges for both men and women AND many options!  

HERE is a 15% off coupon and a link to the website.   It is good through February 28, 2013.  I hope you will at least check this out and if you like them, be sure to share this awesome savings will those you love.  

Enjoy & Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment