Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Congratulations! Now What?!?!

Congratulations, you have either made that most amazing transition to parenthood or your are about to.  If you are anything like me, I wanted to learn as much as humanly possible about babies before the little one arrived.  I found all sorts of "helpful" information about pregnancy and even birth, but there seemed to be very little information on what to do after you have your sweet little bundle of joy home with you.  That terrifying moment when you put down the carrier realizing that you are without the 24/7 help provided by the hospital, look around, and say "Now What"?  The information that was out there was all "rainbows and butterflies" or completely inaccurate!  Why didn't this little baby come with an instruction manual?

That's why I started this blog.  To help new parents with the "Now What Syndrome"!  Here I will try to share my experiences as well as product reviews.  Hopefully you can learn from my mistakes and laugh with me along the way.  I encourage feedback, comments, ideas, and suggestions because lets face it, none of us really know what the heck we're doing!  We are just trying to make it one day at a time.

Nobody said being a parent would be easy, they just said it would be worth it. 

1 comment: