Popular Posts

Monday, February 25, 2013

Disposable Placemats

So, I've heard of disposable changing pads and bibs, but I have NEVER heard of disposable placemats!

These are seriously so necessary for when you go out to eat with a toddler!

This weekend a good friend of mine introduced me to this amazingly simple product.

WHY DID I NOT COME UP WITH THIS?!?!

Before this weekend, whenever we took Hudson out to eat with us we had two options.  To cut the food up and leave it on a plate or put it on a napkin on the table.  Nine times out of ten, the plate would go crashing to the floor along with all the food at some point during dinner.  Either way, food always ended up on that dirty table.

If only there was a product out there that my little one couldn't move and that would keep his food off the table....

Disposable Placemats for babies and toddlers!  They are pre-cut sheets of plastic the size of a normal placemat.  What makes these so great is the adhesive strips on the back that adhere the mat to the table so little one's can't sling food into the air with it.  Don't worry though, they are easily removed when dinner is done.

I thought these placements were were so cool that I just had to share!  Check them out and let me know what you think.

You can find Disposable Placemats for babies at Babies R US, Buy Buy Baby, Amazon.com, and probably a bunch of other stores (I just haven't looked other places).

No comments:

Post a Comment